Families who worship at ARUMC can grow in their faith with peers and together with our larger church family. Our Sunday School programs follow the UMC Safe Sanctuary guidelines.
- Nursery- We have a crib room for infants to age two with trained volunteers. Come and see this attractive, efficient space. For further information and to volunteer contact email@example.com.
- Explorers- Babies become toddlers and we welcome them to their own class with short Bible stories, games, and simple crafts. Most kids stay here until age 5.
- FaithBuilders- Elementary school aged children come to this class where they memorize Bible verses, read Bible stories, and work on projects. Our Children’s Coordinator teaches this class with a rotation of volunteers.
We invite the families of our community to join us for vacation bible school (VBS) during the summer and at our fall festival & trunk or treat during the fall.
Messy Church meets at least every other month to ecplore God’s love in an accessible way for all ages.
The Messy Church Values are:
- Creativity – We do arts, crafts, games to learn about Bible concepts and people.
- Celebration – We come together to worship through song, movement, and prayer.
- Hospitality – We sit together and share a meal.
Contact our Children’s Coordinator, for more info at firstname.lastname@example.org.